Frequently Asked Questions
If your question wasn’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
Men with documented vascular related ED (caused by poor blood flow), are most likely to benefit from ED1000 treatment. These patients represent more than 75% of those suffering from symptoms of ED. This may include patients with diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Specifically, the following groups of patients should be considered for treatment with ED1000:
- Patients who do not wish to take oral medication to treat their ED symptoms
- Patients who cannot take oral medications because of other conditions
- Patients who cannot tolerate side effects associated with oral medications
- Patients who are taking oral medications and getting a good response, but who want to reduce their intake of, or reliance on, oral medications
- Patients who don’t respond to oral medications
Yes, acoustic sound wave technology has been used for over 50 years in the fields of nephrology, podiatry, cardiology, and urology.
- Proven clinical results
- ED1000 is the most studied and most effective acoustic sound wave device for the treatment of ED, with robust clinical trial data and 5+ years treating tens of thousands of patients in over 30 countries.
- Non-invasive & pain free
- Unlike other treatments, ED1000 doesn’t need to be ingested, injected or pumped.
- Demonstrated patient benefit
- Whether you have responded to pills or not, ED1000 has been proven to be an appropriate and effective treatment option.
- Long term effects
- By treating the underlying cause of ED, and not just the symptoms, ED1000 provides sustained results following treatment.
Typically, a full treatment schedule involves 12 visits to your clinic over the course of two months. Each treatment lasts approximately 15-20 minutes. There are alternate and abbreviated treatment schedules available which may be right for you. All assessments and treatments are conducted in a discrete and professional manner – we respect your privacy.
Not all EDSWT devices are alike. ED1000 is the first and only EDSWT device to demonstrate proven results, and provides clinical data from trials on several continents. Effectiveness begins partway through treatments and can last more than two years following the conclusion of treatment.
You already have. The majority of our patients have already done a lot of research by the time they arrive at our clinics.
ED1000 – Supported By Data, Approved By Urologists